Saturday, May 22, 2010


My new stainless steel water bottle and I are inseparable. And when she begged for something a bit more exciting than H20, I complied with the new Crystal Light "Pure Fitness". I know you are making a face right about now. Yet this 80's classic is now re-formulated! It's sweetened with sugar and stevia, so it actually has 30 calories per package, which is a little more than before; however, these individual packs are much larger than the previous ones and should definitely be mixed with more than the recommended 16 oz. I got the lemonade flavor to start.

So, I poured in the water sloshed it around to mix and took a sip with some trepidation. Nice lemony smell, check. Nice balance of sweet then tart, check. Tart taste followed by no aftertaste, check.


My stainless steel water bottle says, "Thank you Crystal Light!"

Crystal Light On The Go Pure Fitness Lemon Lime, 7-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

2 comments:

zer0cooL said...

Ah I remember the days at Binghamton where I used to eat lunch in Chenango Hall... our staple was a spinach salad always accompanied with a large glass of Natural Cherry Pomegranate Crystal Light! Yeah its girlie but it tasted good!

Blueindiangoddess said...

Cherry Pomegranate sounds so refreshing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Burn After Reading.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.