Tuesday, May 25, 2010




Drugstore.com reviewers I blame you for making me buy this shampoo. All your glowing reviews and swooning over the "gives me highlights this" and "radiant glow that." This bottle now takes up valuable space in my shower without getting much love from moi. 

I have been trying to use things with less chemicals in general in them, so this is why I sprang for this.  The shampoo is clear and sort of light yellow.  To me it smells like Vaseline... (not good).  While it lathers up fine, the problems start after you rinse out.  No shine to speak of. No body. No highlights seen anywhere. 

The conditioner was not it's shampoo's better half.  Used together it made less of a frizzy mess of my hair but it also is just, well: so, so.

Shikai,  I suggest you change this product's logo from "turn on the lights" to "turn off the lights, please."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Burn After Reading.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.